UNLEASHING THE POWER OF ECONOMIC FREEDOM
• Reduce Federal taxes on small businesses to help revive the economic engine of our country.
• Return “American Made” to prominence once again by incentivizing companies to move their labor from rogue countries like China.
• Put more money immediately into the hands of American families by establishing a payroll tax holiday.
• Support saving measures like the “Penny Plan” and a Balanced Budget Amendment. The United States currently has $24.9 trillion national debt with no cash reserves to respond to a crisis.
• Allow an accelerated depreciation schedule for business equipment, including 100% expensing, to encourage companies to expand domestically
STRENGTHENING THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES
• Protect our Nation by strengthening ties with our allies and by investing in a strong national defense complete with the latest military intelligence, technology and equipment.
• Strengthen our southern border and all ports of entry to the country.
• Pass legislation to ensure government pension funds divest from companies controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.
• Ensure America remains responsibly energy independent and strengthen our supply chains so we are not dependent on foreign countries like China.
• Create national disaster protocols and a robust national stockpile of critical materials, PPE and necessary supplies.
AMERICA UNBURDENED BY GOVERNMENT AND REVITALIZED BY LIBERTY
• Send Federal education dollars to states without restrictions for online learning, high school-earned college credits, homeschooling, charter schools and/or innovations in special education.
• Continue to reduce regulations and provide waivers in Medicare and Medicaid, to help our seniors and individuals with disabilities.
• Eliminate and reduce all unnecessary rules and regulations to help spark an “American Made” revolution.
• Stand-up to the attack and erosion of our liberties provided to us under the Constitution, especially attempts to weaken our First and Second Amendment Rights.
• Reduce duplication in Federal Government agencies/programs and wherever possible return the power to our local and state governments.